Saturday, July 14, 2012

Greenhorn Radio Interview

To anyone who has been following my posts, sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted. I have been busy with my internship and enjoying time with friends. As I have been working, I feel posting few larger posts about my internship may be a better choice. I don;t want to bore anyone with all the little details. In the meantime, I have a radio broadcast to share.

Back in February, I was interviewed for a radio broadcast for Greenhorn Radio.


Greenhorn Radio is radio for young farmers, by young farmers. Helmed by acclaimed activist, farmer, and documentarian Severine Fleming, Greenhorn Radio is a weekly phone interview session, surveying America's cutting edge, under-forty farmers." The interview was set up through Roots & Wisdom. I described the program, my experience with it, my recycling internship and pilot study, youth in agriculture in general, and my future plans to work with the environment.


You can listen to the approximately 25 minute interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment